Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the status of Everest Aroma's products?
All the products, essential oils, produced and supplied by Everest Aroma is organic certified. We work very hard at our plants, along with local farmers, to produce organic, standard, essential oils, also keeping in mind the trust of our clients and the sustainable future of the local farmers.
2. Which is the agency that is certifying Everest Aroma's products?
Our products are being certified by CERES(Certification of Environmental Standards Gmbh)
www.ceres-cert.com and OneCert Pvt.Ltd www.onecert.com
3. What are the certificates that Everest Aroma's products have?
Our products have two certificates: USDA organic(
www.usda.gov) and Euro Leaf( www.euroleaf.org).
4. What are the packages of products that Everest Aroma provides?
We package our essential oils in four categories: 1kg, 5kg, 10kg, 25kg packages.
5. What is the minimum order quantity?
We welcome orders for a minimum of 5kg packages.
6. What Methods Of Payment Do You Accept?
We accept all major kinds of payments. Payments should be made in advance though. For more information and assistance contact us.
7. What is the delivery period?
The minimum delivery period is three to four weeks. Sometimes there can be variations in the link time due to various conditions and situations.
8. What is the quality of the ordered products?
The quality of the product will be the same as the sample provided by Everest Aroma.