Magnificent blue pine is distributed throughout Nepal at an elevation of 1800 to 3600m and extracted oil is highly fragrant from steam distilled from the bark of blue pine grown in the Himalayas of Nepal. This essential oil has a fresh, crisp scent. This woodsy oil will remind you of a refreshing morning hike or the scent of a live pine tree.
- a-terpenol(30.2%),linalool(24.47%), limonene(17.01%),anethole(14.57%), caryophyllene(3.14%), Eugenol(2.14%)
Benefits and uses
- It helps in relieving gastrointestinal problems, increasing appetite and cleaning kidneys.
- It gives relief from joint and muscular pain.
- Aromatherapy of these oils helps in smooth respiration.
- It helps in enhancing concentration, promotes a positive outlook, has anti-microbial properties it fights against bacteria and replaces dead skin with a new one.
- It helps in the proper functioning of the urinary tract and kidney.
- It helps in healing scratches, cuts, wounds and burns.
- It can give you balanced, smooth, renewed, and shiny skin and can also act as an antioxidant for free radicals which have a negative impact on your skin.
Methods of use
- Through smell: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice or apply a few drops to your hand or clothes or tissue paper and inhale.
- Topical use: Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize skin sensitivity and apply one to two drops in the desired area and do massage or rub in or add to lotion or moisturizers.
- Caution: If pregnant, epileptic, have cancer or have any medical problems use oils only under the proper guidance of a qualified aromatherapy practitioner. Keep your eyes away from the oils while using it otherwise it may lead to various complications to your eyes and be extra careful and keep out of reach of the children.