Magnificent chamomile, the aromatic flowering herb is distributed throughout Nepal at an elevation of 450 to 2000 m and extracted oil is highly fragrant and from the steam distilled flower of chamomile grown in the high mountainous region of Nepal. This essential oil has a sweet, apple-like and herbaceous aroma.
Major components and its properties
- a-bisabolol have anti-inflammation, anti-oxidant and healing properties.
- Chamazulene has anti-allergy and anti-inflammatory properties.
(E)-Farnesene have anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, sedative and pain-relieving properties
Benefits and uses
- Add 2-3 drops of oil to your handkerchief and inhale, it helps remove toxins from the body increasing perspiration and simultaneously cooling down the body and effectively providing relief from fever.
- Add 2-3 drops of oil to your handkerchief and inhale, it eliminates feelings of sadness, depression, disappointment and sluggishness while inducing a sort of happy or charged feeling overcoming depression.
- Add 2-3 drops of oil to carrier oil and massage around your body, it is effective in curing inflammation associated with the digestive or urinary system, reducing blood pressure and curbing the swellings of blood vessels as well.
- Add 2-3 drops of oil to carrier oil and massage to your body, it treats dysfunction of the circulatory system, stimulates circulation and detoxify blood from toxins like uric acid and gives relief from rheumatism and arthritis.
- Add 2-3 drops of oil to carrier oil and massage it on your skin, it helps to diminish the scars, marks and spots on the skin and protect wounds, cuts and bruises from being infected.
- Add 2-3 drops of oil to your handkerchief and inhale, it calms almost all nervous disturbances and promotes a state of good health and proper functioning.
Methods of use
- Through smell: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice or apply a few drops to your hand or clothes or tissue paper and inhale.
- Topical use: Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize skin sensitivity and apply one to two drops in the desired area and do massage or rub in or add to lotion or moisturizers.
Caution: If pregnant, epileptic, have cancer or have any medical problems use oils only under the proper guidance of a qualified aromatherapy practitioner. Keep your eyes away from the oils while using it otherwise it may lead to various complications to your eyes and be extra careful and keep out of reach of the children.