Wonderful Cinnamon berry, aromatic tropical evergreen trees is distributed throughout Nepal at an elevation of 1300m and extracted essential oil is highly fragrant and steam distilled from berries of cinnamon berry grown in high Wonderful Cinnamon berry, aromatic tropical evergreen trees are distributed throughout Nepal at an elevation of 1300m and extracted essential oil is highly fragrant and steam distilled from berries of cinnamon berry grown in high.
Major Components and its properties
- Trans-cinnamaldehyde present in the oil is an effective and safe insecticide against mosquito larva having larvicidal properties.
- Cinnamyl acetate present in the oil have anti-inflammatory property helps you to battle chronic inflammation and is an excellent anti-coagulant, anti-bacterial and anti-microbial compound.
- Eugenol claims to have a gentle local anaesthetic property and antiseptic property is used in dentistry and also has anti-neoplastic activity.
Benefits and use
- It increases blood circulation, reducing stress and anxiety.
- It acts as a pain reliever, fight off infections and protect against insects.
- It has the potential of reducing tooth decay and dental plaque and preventing cavities, fungal infection and thrush.
- Its warming aroma helps open throats and closed nostrils due to cold.
- It can be potentially useful in fighting neurological disorders and heart disease.
- It has an antibacterial property so it inhibits the growth of food spoiling bacteria and helps fight superbugs.
- It increases blood flow in the uterus and promotes tissue regeneration.
- It helps to purify the blood and make it a great alternative for dealing with pimples.
- It reduces the effect of a high-fat diet and ultimately reduce the risk of cardiovascular damage.
- It can control blood sugar and reduce the risk of Type 2 diabetes and risk factors associated with diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
- It helps in destroying the germs in the gallbladder and bacteria present in staph infections.
- It contains calcium and fibre which protects against heart disease and high blood pressure.
- Methods of use
- Through smell: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice or apply a few drops to your hand or clothes or tissue paper and inhale.
- Topical use: Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize skin sensitivity and apply one to two drops in the desired area and do massage or rub in or add to lotion or moisturizers.
- Caution: If pregnant, epileptic, have cancer or have any medical problems use oils only under the proper guidance of a qualified aromatherapy practitioner. Keep your eyes away from the oils while using it otherwise it may lead to various complications to your eyes and be extra careful and keep out of reach of the children.