Magnificent sweet neem, aromatic legendary tree extracted oil is highly fragrant and from solvent extraction of seeds and leaves of sweet neem. This essential oil has an aromatic lemonade scent and pungent notes.
Major components and its properties
- Linalool has anti-anxiety, anti-depressant, and sedative properties.
- Geranyl acetate has antifungal properties.
- Myrcene has anti-mutagenic, analgesic and antibiotic properties.
- Allo-ocimene is decongestant and expectorant and improves respiration.
- Terpinene has anti-oxidant, antiseptic andante-bacterial properties.
Benefits and uses
- It is an excellent source of fiber so it is helpful in treating diarrhea and nausea and also controls the blood glucose levels in the body.
- It has high concentrations of proteins which are considered as building blocks of the body and pivotal for proper growth and development of the body and also strengthen your immune system.
- Being the powerhouse of calcium, it is effective for strengthening the teeth and bones and preventing diseases like osteoporosis and osteomalacia.
- Being rich in phosphorus it maintains a normal heartbeat, reduces painful muscle spasms, and helps in the growth and repair of cells and tissues.
- The hypoglycemic property plays an important role in alleviating the blood sugar level of the body.
- Having a high concentration of iron is effective in increasing the hemoglobin and red blood cell count of the blood.
- Being abundant in vitamin A plays a vital role in improving eyesight and treating eye-related problems.
- It has potent anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and anti-oxidant properties so it shields our body against various infections and germs.
Methods of use
- Through smell: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice or apply a few drops to your hand or clothes or tissue paper and inhale.
- Topical use: Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize skin sensitivity and apply one to two drops in the desired area and do massage or rub in or add to lotion or moisturizers.
Caution: If pregnant, epileptic, have cancer or have any medical problems use oils only under the proper guidance of a qualified aromatherapy practitioner. Keep your eyes away from the oils while using it otherwise it may lead to various complications to your eyes and be extra careful and keep out of reach of the children.