Kundalini is a form of divine feminine energy (or Shakti) believed to be located at the base of the spine, in the Muladhara. It is an important concept in Śhaiva Tantra, where it is believed to be a force or power associated with the divine feminine or the formless aspect of the Goddess. This energy in the body, when cultivated and awakened through tantric practice, is believed to lead to spiritual liberation. Kundalini yoga is a form of yoga that involves chanting, singing, breathing exercises, and repetitive poses. Its purpose is to activate your Kundalini energy or shakti. This is a spiritual energy that’s said to be located at the base of your spine. As Kundalini yoga awakens this energy, it’s supposed to enhance your awareness and help you move past your ego. Sometimes, the practice is also called “yoga of awareness.”
- Zedoary Essential oil
- Gingerlily Essential Oil
- Palmarosa Essential Oil
- Frankincense Essential Oil
- Artemisia Essential Oil
- Anthopogon Essential Oil
- Sandalwood Essential Oil
- Nutmeg Essential Oil
Benefits and uses
- Kundalini yoga strengthens your nervous system. And the stronger your nerves are, the more you will be able to act in a cool, calm, and collected matter in the face of any situation, be it a car accident, big presentation or family drama.
- Emotionally and energetically, Ginger Lily uplifts the spirits and is used in aromatherapy for relieving nervous-related issueslike anxiety, stress, and depression. It is also thought to have natural aphrodisiac properties and is widely used for sexual wellness applications.
- Palmarosa essential oil helps to treat depression; it helps to uplift the mood.
- When inhaled through the nose or diffused into the air, frankincense may promote a sense of peace, relaxation, grounding, and connectedness. It’s the perfect companion for getting into a meditative, spiritual state.
- It awakens your inner willpower right at the core of your solar plexus (Third Chakra) at the navel point.
- The aroma of Anthopogon oil has remained forefront of our minds. This is a wonderful calming oil for meditation or chanting to help make spiritual connections by opening the mind and heart to a free flow of positive energy through its grounding, calming, and centering properties.
- Sandalwood has a calming effect and has been used since ancient times for spiritual purposes in different religions. It not only calms your mind but also promotes mental clarity, which helps a lot when you are meditating. It helps your mind get rid of negative thoughts and promotes a feeling of inner peace.
- Nutmeg oil is a sedative, which calms and soothes the nerves and relieves the body of stress. This may help in both inducing sleep effectively and improving sleep quality too.
- You can use 3 to 5 drops of the blend on the diffuser.
- You can drop a few drops on a handkerchief or scarf and put them on your neck before meditation.
- You can directly apply a few drops on the chest or on the neck
• You can spray with water on the room before meditation.