- Magnificent orange, aromatic trees is extracted oil is highly fragrant and from cold pressed rind of orange . This essential oil has sweet and citrusy aroma with an strong top perfumery note.
Major components and it’s properties
- Limonene have anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-stress and disease preventing properties.
- alpha-pinene and beta-pinene have pain relieving and respiration disorder solving properties.
- beta-myrcene have antibiotic, anti-mutagenic, analgesic and sedative properties.
Benefits and uses
- Add 2-3 drops of oil to carrier oil and massage on your muscles it relaxes muscular spasms, relief muscular pain and promotes well-being.
- Add 2-3 drops of oil to carrier oil and massage on your forehead, it works as natural sedative alleviating anxiety, anger and depression.
- Add 2-3 drops of oil to carrier oil and massage on your skin, it helps to avoid both septic fungal infections and tetanus as they inhibit microbial growth and disinfect the wounds.
- Add 2-3 drops of oil to carrier oil and massage to your body, it keeps the metabolic system in proper shape and boosts immunity.
- Add 2-3 drops of oil to carrier oil and massage to your skin, it nourish skin, soothe dryness and irritation, eliminate harmful bacteria, enhance collagen formation and smooth and brighten the complexion.
Methods of use
- Through smell: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice or apply few drops to your hand or clothes or tissue paper and inhale.
- Topical use: Dilute with carrier oil to minimize skin sensitivity and apply one to two drops in desired area and do massage or rub in or add to lotion or moisturizers.
- Caution: If pregnant, epileptic, have cancer or any medical problems use oils only under the proper guidance of qualified aromatherapy practitioner. Keep your eyes away from the oils while using it otherwise it may lead to various complications to your eyes and be extra careful and keep out of reach of the children.