Magnificent rosemary, aromatic perennial evergreen shrub is extracted oil is highly fragrant and from steam distilled leaves and steam of rosemary . This essential oil has powerful, refreshing herbal smell with the appearance of clear water and a viscous texture.
Major components and it’s properties
- p-cymene(44.02%) have antinociceptive and anxiolytic properties.
- linalool(20.15%) have anti-inflammatory, anti-epileptic and stress relieving properties.
- g-terpinene(1.81%) has anti-oxidant properties.
- beta-pinene(3.61%) and alpha-pinene(2.33%) have pain relieving and respiratory problem solving properties.
- eucalyptol(2.64%) have anticancer, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
Benefits and uses
- Combine 1 teaspoon of carrier oil with 5 drops of rosemary oil and massage the mixture over your abdomen it is used to relieve a stomach pain, gastrointestinal complaints like indigestion, gas, stomach cramps, bloating and constipation.
- Combine in a spray bottle 6 tablespoon of water and 10 drops of rosemary oil and at night use under your pillow it can lower the levels of stress hormone and relieves stress.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of carrier oil with 5 drops of rosemary oil and apply it on head and muscles it relieves headaches, muscle soreness, sprains, pain, rheumatism or arthritis.
- Add a few drops of oil to small pot of boiling hot water and inhale it works as expectorant relieving throat congestion from allergies, colds or flus and fight respiratory infections due to anti-septic property.
- Mix 1 teaspoon carrier oil with 5 drops of rosemary oil and Massage the oil on your scalp it slows graying of hair, promotes shininess and prevents and reduce dandruff making it a great tonic for overall hair health and beauty.
- Inhale over the bottle of oil to improve memory and increase mental alertness.
- Add a few drops of rosemary oil in water , swish it around and use it as a mouthwash it has anti-microbial qualities that helps to encounter bad breath.
Methods of use
- Through smell: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice or apply few drops to your hand or clothes or tissue paper and inhale.
- Topical use: Dilute with carrier oil to minimize skin sensitivity and apply one to two drops in desired area and do massage or rub in or add to lotion or moisturizers.
- Caution: If pregnant, epileptic, have cancer or any medical problems use oils only under the proper guidance of qualified aromatherapy practitioner. Keep your eyes away from the oils while using it otherwise it may lead to various complications to your eyes and be extra careful and keep out of reach of the children
There are no reviews yet.