- Walnut oil is a delicious, nutty oil made by pressing whole walnuts. It’s rich in omega-3 fatty acid, ALA and other unsaturated fatty acids, as well as ellagitannins and another polyphenol compound that act as antioxidants. Walnut oil was obtained by pressing the seeds followed by extraction with supercritical CO2. It is obtained from roasted or normal seeds from walnut trees.
- Free fatty acids, diacylglycerol, monoacylglycerol, sterols, sterol esters, phospholipids, phosphatidylcholine, phosphatidylinositol, phosphatidylethanolamine, phosphatidic acid, lysophosphatidylcholine, terpenes, arginine, histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylamine, threonine, tryptophan and valine.
Benefits and uses
- It is great for fighting wrinkles its regular use help the fine lines and wrinkles to disappear with time.
- It acts as an antifungal and fights against fungal infections.
- It beautifully helps you to cure persistent skin problems.
- It is a good antioxidant and helps fight premature ageing quite well.
- It helps to fight against hair loss with the help of omega-3 fatty acids that prevent cell damage.
- It helps to fight against dandruff as well and keep the scalp clean by removing all the dirt from it.
- It helps lower cholesterol levels in the body and reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- It helps in boosting the functioning of the blood vessel and also help you to fight insomnia and ensures a good night’s sleep.