A hair diet can help your hair stay strong and shiny. It helps with dry ends, moisturizes, nourishes, provides antioxidants to hair, and adds fragrance to the hair. Rosemary oil used in the hair diet stimulates the roots, improves hair growth, and increases circulation in the scalp. Lavender oil can speed up hair growth. It also has antimicrobial and antibacterial properties, which can improve scalp health.
- Walnut oil
- Organic Lemongrass oil
- Organic Lavender oil
- Organic Rosemary oil
- Organic Sweet Neem oil
- Organic Spikenard oil
- Organic Juniper oil
- Organic Frankincense oil
- Organic Moringa seed oil
Benefits and Uses
- Walnut oil promotes hair growth as it is high in potassium. Potassium is essential because it helps the regeneration of cells and hence accelerates hair growth.
- Using lemongrass oil on a regular basis strengthens the hair follicles. This reduces hair fall while simultaneously stimulating hair growth as well. For those who are suffering from a lice attack, using lemongrass oil on your hair, will help get rid of lice easily.
- Lavender has antimicrobial properties, which helps to prevent bacteria and fungi from growing. This can be particularly helpful if you have a sensitive scalp, as it helps to prevent itchiness and dandruff.
- Rosemary oil is considered one of the best natural conditioners for hair. It adds a natural luster and shines to frizzy hair, making it manageable.
- Sweet Neem Oil has regenerative properties that support healthy cell division and stimulate hair follicle growth and function. It also helps in countering hair thinning caused by pollution, stress or medication.
- The use of spikenard essential oil can stimulate your hair growth and help you retain the natural hair color. The oil works by providing nutrition to your scalp and hair follicles.
- Juniper berry essential oil especially is a fantastic manner of treating irritation and dryness at the scalp.
- Frankincense oil can help keep hair shiny and moisturized but can even prevent dandruff. It can also soothe hair follicles which helps to facilitate hair growth at the root.
- Moringa is rich in amino acids which are building blocks of cells, therefore this helps in the rejuvenation of hair thereby, reducing alopecia. It activates the dormant hair follicles thereby enhancing hair growth on the bald areas.
- Massage the hair diet into the scalp vigorously for 2 to 3 minutes. Place the oil on the fingertips and start at the front of the scalp, rubbing in circles.
- Dip the fingers in the oil periodically while working the oil into the sides of the scalp, the back of the hair, and the middle of the scalp. This application may stimulate blood flow to the scalp.
- You can wash out the treatment after 30 minutes, leave it on overnight and shampoo in the morning, or use some as a leave-in conditioner. See what works best for your hair texture.
- If you’re allergic to plants, test the oil on a small area of your skin or scalp to see if you have a reaction.