- Magnificent juniper berry, aromatic coniferous seed cone is distributed throughout Nepal at an elevation of 3350-4250m and extracted oil is highly fragrant and from steam distilled berries, wood and twigs grown in Himalayas of Nepal. This essential oil has distinctive woody, sweet, fresh and crispy aroma.
Major components and it’s properties
- alpha-pinene and beta-pinene have anti-inflammatory and pain relieving properties.
- sabinene have anti-arthritis and skin care properties.
- Myrcene have anti-mutagenic, analgesic and sedative properties.
- alpha-terpinone have anti-septic, anti-fungal anti-bacterial and anti-cancer properties.
Benefits and uses
- Add 2-3 drops of oil to few drops of carrier oil and do massage on joints it helps fight arthritis and gout and relieves swelling.
- Add 2-3 drops of oil to few drops of carrier oil and do massage on muscles it relax muscles cramps and help cure spasmodic cholera as well.
- Add 2-3 drops of oil in carrier oil and massage on your scalp it helps to prevent hair loss and strengthen your scalp and make it healthy.
- Add 1 drops of oil in your hand and carefully apply it on your teeth without touching your tongue and swallowing it strengthen the grip of gums on your teeth and protect them from loosening or falling out.
- Add 1 drop to 20 ounce of drinking water it helps detoxify the impure blood.
- Add 1 drop to 20 ounce of drinking water it increases volume and frequency of urination and help people lose weight, each time you urinate some fats are lost from the body.
- Apply 2-3 drops of oil after diluting with carrier oil having perspiring property it makes you feel lighter and healthier and help in removal of toxins, excess salt and water through sweat.
- Add 1 drops of oil in carrier oil and do massage to your injured area it relieves pain and heals the wounds and cuts faster.
Methods of use
- Through smell: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice or apply few drops to your hand or clothes or tissue paper and inhale.
- Topical use: Dilute with carrier oil to minimize skin sensitivity and apply one to two drops in desired area and do massage or rub in or add to lotion or moisturizers.
Caution: If pregnant, epileptic, have cancer or any medical problems use oils only under the proper guidance of qualified aromatherapy practitioner. Keep your eyes away from the oils while using it otherwise it may lead to various complications to your eyes and be extra careful and keep out of reach of the children.