Major components and it’s properties
- Menthol (71.40%) has pain relieving and anti-inflammatory properties.
- iso-menthone(5.42%) has anti-microbial and anti-oxidant properties.
- p-menthone(8.04%) has respiratory care property.
Benefits and uses
- Add 2-3 drops of oil in inhaler and inhale it help in relaxing stomach muscles and facilitating overall process of digestion.
- Add 2-3 drops of oil in carrier oil and apply it on your skin it provide relief from itching to people suffering from diabetes, liver and kidney related diseases.
- Apply few drops on your scalp after diluting with carrier oil it increases blood flow and allows blood circulation to the scalp thereby promoting hair growth.
- Apply 2-3 drops of oil on forehead after diluting with carrier oil, menthol contents works by easing the pain and promotes relaxation and relieves congestion and headaches caused by cold.
- Apply 2-3 drops of oil after diluting with carrier oil it cleanse your skin by balancing the oil content and combat irritated skin caused by acne or any kind of allergies could also be healed with its consistent use.
- Add 2-3 drops of oil to carrier oil and do massage on joint and muscles it soothes muscle cramps, joint pain, inflammation and provide relief to sore muscles.
- Add 1-2 drops of oil in carrier oil and apply to your hand and inhale it eliminate nasal congestion and sinusitis and soothes the cough reflex shown by the body.
- Add 1 drops in your toothpaste do not swallow ,it has antiseptic and anti-bacterial properties work against plaque formation, cleans the tooth efficiently, maintains healthy gums and even solve problem of bad breath.
Methods of use
- Through smell: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice or apply few drops to your hand or clothes or tissue paper and inhale.
- Topical use: Dilute with carrier oil to minimize skin sensitivity and apply one to two drops in desired area and do massage or rub in or add to lotion or moisturizers.
- Caution: If pregnant, epileptic, have cancer or any medical problems use oils only under the proper guidance of qualified aromatherapy practitioner. Keep your eyes away from the oils while using it otherwise it may lead to various complications to your eyes and be extra careful and keep out of reach of the children.