Magnificent black cardamom, aromatic perennial herbaceous plant is distributed throughout Nepal at an elevation of 600 to 2000 m and extracted oil is highly fragrant and from steam distilled from seeds of black cardamom grown in eastern Himalayas of Nepal. This essential oil has a powerfully smoky aroma. Beneath that are notes of resin and camphor, as well as green cardamom’s menthol, slightly minty aromas that provide balance to a funky kick.
Major Components and its properties
- 1,8-cineole (33.66%) have anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties.
- B-pinene(8.55%) have pain-relieving, memory boosting and respiratory ailments solving properties.
- a-terpineol(8.44%) have anticancer, anticonvulsant, antiulcer, antihypertensive, anti-nociceptive properties.
- limonene (4.51%) have anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-stress and disease-preventing properties.
Benefits and uses
- Add 2-3 drops of oil to carrier oil and apply it to your muscle and also inhale 2-3 drops applying on your handkerchief it is extremely great at treating muscular as well as respiratory spasms providing rest from muscle pulls and cramps, asthma and also whooping cough.
- Add 2-3 drops of oil in your handkerchief and inhale its revitalizing effect additionally increases your spirit in cases of depression or fatigue, energizes secretion of numerous enzymes and hormones which helps in maintaining proper metabolic action through the entire body.
- Add 2-3 drops of oil to 1 tablespoon carrier oil and apply it on your forehead, it is effective to aid for headache relief along with a mild tonic for the nervous system and has got the dual capability to calm and soothe throughout phases of nervous tension and improve concentration during time of sluggishness.
- Add a few drops of oil in water apply it as mouthwash, it has got quite a strong antiseptic as well as anti-microbial qualities that disinfects the oral cavity of all germs and eliminate bad breath.
- Add 2-3 drops of oil to carrier oil and massage around your belly it improves digestion of food simply by stimulating the entire digestive system and safeguards the stomach from infections.
- Add 2-3 drops of oil to 1 tablespoon of carrier oil and apply it to your skin, being full of vitamin C and manganese, it really works like a powerful anti-oxidant as well as detoxifies our entire body, gives radiance to your skin, combat premature ageing keeping the skin toned and younger for very long.
- Add 2-3 drops of oil to 1 tablespoon of carrier oil and apply it on your hair scalp, it works as an excellent disinfectant and helps avoid scalp infections, cure dandruff and provide smooth and glossy tresses and naturally lighten your hair with no negative effects.
- Add 1-2 drops of oil in your hand and inhale, it helps to treat various respiratory disorders like asthma, bronchitis and bacterial infections.
Methods of use
Through smell: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice or apply a few drops to your hand or clothes or tissue paper and inhale .
- Topical use: Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize skin sensitivity and apply one to two drops in the desired area and do massage or rub in or add to lotion or moisturizers.
- Caution: If pregnant, epileptic, have cancer or have any medical problems use oils only under the proper guidance of a qualified aromatherapy practitioner. Keep your eyes away from the oils while using it otherwise it may lead to various complications to your eyes and be extra careful and keep out of reach of the children.
There are no reviews yet.