Magnificent Abies trees, characterized by their aromatic monoecious evergreen nature, thrive in the elevations of 2700 to 3900 meters throughout Nepal. The highly fragrant essential oil is meticulously extracted through steam distillation of leaves, fir needles, bark, and buds from Abies trees grown in the Himalayas of Nepal. This essential oil boasts a captivating fragrance, featuring sweet balsamic notes, aromatic green undertones, and a delightful spiciness.
Major Components and their properties
- a and b pinene have anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties.
- limonene has anti-oxidant, anti-stress, and disease-preventing properties.
- b-phellandrene has anti-cancer and perfumery properties.
Benefits and uses
- Add 2 drops of oil and a few drops of fractionated carrier oil and gently rub on your skin it provides soothing comfort due to calming aroma of the oil.
- Add 1 to 2 drops of oil to your morning shower to help evoke feelings of empowerment and energy.
- Rub a few drops of oil between your palms and inhale to promote uplifting, stabilizing feelings, and reducing tension, stress and anxiety.