Magnificent abies, aromatic monoecious evergreen trees are distributed throughout Nepal at the elevation of 2700 to 3900m, and extracted oil is highly fragrant and from steam-distilled leaves, fir needle, bark, buds of abies grown in the Himalayas of Nepal. This essential oil has a sweet balsamic, aromatic green spicy fragrance.
Major Components and their properties
- a and b pinene have anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties.
- limonene has anti-oxidant, anti-stress, and disease-preventing properties.
- b-phellandrene has anti-cancer and perfumery properties.
Benefits and uses
- Add 2 drops of oil and a few drops of fractionated carrier oil and gently rub on your skin it provides soothing comfort due to calming aroma of the oil.
- Add 1 to 2 drops of oil to your morning shower to help evoke feelings of empowerment and energy.
- Rub a few drops of oil between your palms and inhale to promote uplifting, stabilizing feelings, and reducing tension, stress and anxiety.
There are no reviews yet.