Major components and it’s properties
- Alpha-santanol have anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer and anti-tumor properties.
- Beta-santanol have anti-fungal, anti-scabetic, antiseptic and anti-pyretic properties.
Benefits and uses
- Add 2-3 drops of oil to carrier oil and apply it to your skin, it can potentially heal both external and internal wounds and protect you against infection from ulcers or wounds.
- Add 2-3 drops of oil to carrier oil and massage your body, it can potentially relax nerves, blood vessels and muscles and relieve you of spasms and contractions.
- Add 2-3 drops of oil to carrier oil and apply to your skin, its anti-oxidant property has a potent of reducing the damage caused by free radicals and factors responsible for accelerating ageing process.
- Add 2-3 drops of oil to carrier oil and apply it to your body, it can reduce the risk of developing cancer and bring down the incidence of cancerous tumors hindering them from multiplying.
- Add 2-3 drops of oil in your handkerchief and inhale, it provides protection against viral infection that leads to mumps, cold, flu and other illnesses.
- Add 2-3 drops of oil in your handkerchief and inhale, it helps to improve your sleep quality and sleep schedule as well.
- Add 2-3 drops of oil to carrier oil and massage on your muscles and skin, it helps to keep your muscle and skin healthy and in good shape.
Methods of use
- Through smell: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice or apply few drops to your hand or clothes or tissue paper and inhale.
- Topical use: Dilute with carrier oil to minimize skin sensitivity and apply one to two drops in desired area and do massage or rub in or add to lotion or moisturizers.
- Caution: If pregnant, epileptic, have cancer or any medical problems use oils only under the proper guidance of qualified aromatherapy practitioner. Keep your eyes away from the oils while using it otherwise it may lead to various complications to your eyes and be extra careful and keep out of reach of the children.