Magnificent lemon, aromatic small evergreen tree is extracted oil is highly fragrant and from cold pressed rind of walls of lemon fruit . This essential oil has cheerful, refreshing fresh citrusy aroma with pleasant notes.
Major Components and it’s properties
- Limonene has anti-inflammatory , anti-oxidant, anti-stress and disease preventing properties.
- Citronellal has anti-bacterial, anti-depressant, anti-septic, anti-spasmodic and insect repellant properties.
- Geranyl acetate has antifungal property.
Benefits and uses
- It helps to reduce anxiety and depression symptoms.
- It helps to ease morning sickness by decreasing the levels of nausea and vomiting significantly.
- Its antioxidant property has protective function as it prevent skin inflammation and brighten and preserve your skin tone.
- Inhaling citrusy aroma of oil improves mood and promotes relaxation.
- It suppress the weight gain and improve metabolic markers such as cholesterol and triglycerides.
- It help to reduce hair fall and dandruff and increase circulation in your scalp and promotes healthy scalp.
- It helps to treat many number of respiratory disorders such as asthma as it clear out congestion in airways.
- It has a powerful astringent properties which means it tighten the skin, prevent loose and saggy skin occurring as side-effects to ageing.
- It boosts your immune system and protect your body from a ton of diseases and infections.
- It helps to treat varieties of stomach problems such as indigestion, acidity, stomach cramps.
- It is powerful anti-microbial as it help you prevent any bacterial infection and fungal infection that can disrupt the function of four digestive system.
- It helps to fight numerous infections and also bring down the temperature of your body during a fever.
Methods of use
- Through smell: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice or apply few drops to your hand or clothes or tissue paper and inhale.
- Topical use: Dilute with carrier oil to minimize skin sensitivity and apply one to two drops in desired area and do massage or rub in or add to lotion or moisturizers.
- Caution: If pregnant, epileptic, have cancer or any medical problems use oils only under the proper guidance of qualified aromatherapy practitioner. Keep your eyes away from the oils while using it otherwise it may lead to various complications to your eyes and be extra careful and keep out of reach of the children.
There are no reviews yet.