Magnificent teatree, aromatic tree is extracted oil is highly aromatic and from steam distilled leaves of teatree . This essential oil has fresh, camphor like smell .
Major components and it’s properties
- terpinen-4-ol have immune boosting and germs fighting properties.
- Y-terpinene and a-terpinene has anti-oxidant property.
- 1,8,cineole have anti-inflammatory and respiratory disorder solving properties.
- a-terpineol have anticonvulsant, anti-ulcer, anti-hypertensive and anti-nociceptive propteries.
- p-cymene have anxiolytic, anti-cancer and anti-microbial properties.
- a-pinene has pain-relieving and memory-boosting properties.
Benefits and uses
- Mix 1 teaspoon of carrier oil and 2-3 drops of tea tree oil and apply it on the skin it helps soothe your dry skin reducing irritation and itching.
- Apply in drops to the scalp daily it increases blood flow near the hair follicles which promotes healthy hair growth.
- Apply 2-3 drops of oil to your skin after diluting with 1 teaspoon of carrier oil it is effective in treating skin tags.
- Add a few drops to your daily moisturizer or directly to the skin after diluting with a carrier oil it has the ability to combat oily skin, helps to remove surface oils without over-drying or causing irritation.
- Add a few drops of oil after diluting with a carrier oil to scars it healing property helps quick heal and reduce the appearance of scars that cause discolouration, dark spots and hyper-pigmentation.
- Add a few drops of oil to a carrier oil and apply it to the affected area its anti-inflammatory benefits calm redness, swelling and inflammation leaving the skin smooth and silky.
- Mix 2-3 drops of oil with a carrier oil then apply it onto the skin as a toner it clarifies the skin by lifting oil and removing dirt and impurities from clogged pores.
Methods of use
- Through smell: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice or apply few drops to your hand or clothes or tissue paper and inhale.
- Topical use: Dilute with carrier oil to minimize skin sensitivity and apply one to two drops in desired area and do massage or rub in or add to lotion or moisturizers.
- Caution: If pregnant, epileptic, have cancer or any medical problems use oils only under the proper guidance of qualified aromatherapy practitioner. Keep your eyes away from the oils while using it otherwise it may lead to various complications to your eyes and be extra careful and keep out of reach of the children.