Magnificent ylang ylang, aromatic tree extracted oil is highly fragrant and from steam distilled flowers of ylang ylang . This essential oil has beautiful fragrant, with a heavy, sweet, slightly fruity floral scent.
Major components and it’s properties
- Linalool have anti-anxiety and anti-cancer properties.
- geranyl acetate have anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties.
- germacrene-D have healing and sedative properties.
- B-caryophyllene have anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties.
- methyl-p-cresol have germicide and antiseptic properties.
- methyl benzoate has pesticide controlling and perfumery properties.
- farnasene has anti-bacterial, calming and sedative properties.
Benefits and uses
- Apply 2 drops of oil to your skin it help reduce stress levels and increase feeling of calmness.
- Apply 2 drops of oil to your skin it may help lower blood pressure and manage hypertension.
- Add 10 drops of oil in warm water bath as it have anti-inflammatory property helps to reduce the risk of chronic diseases such as cancer and cardiovascular disorders.
- Apply 2 drops of oil to your joints it treats rheumatism and gouty arthritis.
- Add 3 drops to hot water and take steam having anti-malarial property it is alternative treatment of malaria.
- Add 2 drops of oil in lotion and apply it to the skin it have a moisturizing effect on dry skin, improves regeneration of skin cells, reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Add 2 drops of oil to your hair scalp it rejuvenate your hair scalp and potentially reduce hair fall, fight dandruff and makes your hair shiny and healthy.
- Add 10 drops of oil to your warm water bath it is claimed to help treat insomnia and chronic fatigue symptoms.
- Add a few drops of oil to your wrists and neck to improve mood by treating acute depression.Methods of use
- Through smell: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice or apply few drops to your hand or clothes or tissue paper and inhale.
- Topical use: Dilute with carrier oil to minimize skin sensitivity and apply one to two drops in desired area and do massage or rub in or add to lotion or moisturizers.
- Caution: If pregnant, epileptic, have cancer or any medical problems use oils only under the proper guidance of qualified aromatherapy practitioner. Keep your eyes away from the oils while using it otherwise it may lead to various complications to your eyes and be extra careful and keep out of reach of the children.